1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

almost time to buy, any reason to think twice about the HTS?

Discussion in 'Western Plows Discussion' started by jerseydrew, Jun 29, 2010.

1. jerseydrew

jerseydrew Senior Member
    from jersey

i am gonna probably pick up my new plow for my new (to me) truck. does anyone have any negative feedback on the western HTS plow? i have a new body silverado 1500 and not using it for commercial plowing just my driveway and maybe offering service to local residential customers.

2. Stik208

Stik208 PlowSite.com Addict

Click the link in my signiture, its a review of the HT more or less the same thing.

3. jerseydrew

jerseydrew Senior Member
    from jersey

just put my deposit down on the plow today... got the plow with the backdrag edge for what i think is a good price. the place is holding on to it till AUG 17 for install.

4. 05ram

05ram Member

Where did you filally decide to get it from? How much?

5. jerseydrew

jerseydrew Senior Member
    from jersey

got it from traffic safety in NJ. and it is about $4500 installed with the backdrag edge. breakdown is $3800 for plow $90 ish for back edge $350 for install and the rest is tax.

very fair in my opinion and from what seems to be a reputable place here in jersey.