1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Almost ready for action.

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by streetsurfin', Nov 13, 2007.

1. streetsurfin'

streetsurfin' Senior Member

Just took a couple photos after washing the truck tonight. We had a nice red sunset (blocked by bldg) but by the time I would have made it to a clear spot with a nice background it would have vanished. I'm getting stoked, ready for snow. I hope to flush it, clean the filter screen and put in my trusty Amsoil ATF tomorrow. Then, I have to figure a way to secure the ballast with the bedliner installed and be able to load a snowblower if needed. I am thinking of two side boxes to hold sand behind the wheel wells.

I found what seems to be a pretty nice light bracket for the top that I think I will go with. I see northern carries it. It is by Baja Champions and it mounts under your cab mounted brake light. It appears you can put two forward lights and/or a small rotator, an antennae and two rear lights on it. Has anyone used this mount?
    link to the light mount when you get there click on the top left mount and scroll down.

Last edited: Nov 13, 2007
  2. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

That light mount looks pretty good. I wonder how sturdy it is? Your truck looks really good BTW.
  3. stroker79

stroker79 2000 Club Member

Nice, the truck looks nice and happy :D

As for the link you provided for the cab light bracket, that is cool as hell! I may be getting one of those.
  4. Duncan90si

Duncan90si Senior Member

That light mount is awesome. Doesn't look like they make it for my trucks though. :cry: