1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Almost new 06' blizzard 860 speed wing in vermont

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by grassmanvt, Jan 24, 2007.

1. grassmanvt

grassmanvt Senior Member
    from Vermont

Hey guys, just picked up am almost new blizzard 860 speed wing in trade today. It was bought new just this fall from Jerre's out in Erie Pa, and has some of his custom uprades like extra heavy wing cutting edges, modded frame for higher plow lift, and bump stops for the cylinders. The plow was on an 06' f-150 and will come with the push plate and wiring off of that. Should fit new style 05' and newer f-150's with the mount and wiring included. I think it costs about $600 to buy the needed parts to fit other applications if you want to put it on something else. I am asking $3,250 for the plow, or a close offer, the plow is like new, only been used in four or five storms. I should have pictures for anyone interested in the next day or so.

2. grassmanvt

grassmanvt Senior Member
    from Vermont

ok, I've got pictures of the blade now, just reply with an e-mail address and I'll send you some pictures. They are too big and I still don't know how to resize.

3. grassmanvt

grassmanvt Senior Member
    from Vermont

Price update, first $2,900 takes it!

4. nevrnf

nevrnf Senior Member

Is this the one listed on E bay????
    If so it is a 810 not a 860.
    Are you sure it was on a f150?

5. grassmanvt

grassmanvt Senior Member
    from Vermont

Yes, I just put it on e-bay, its the one in Vt though, not the 810 in nh you might have seen. And, yes, I absolutley know 100% it was on a 06' f-150. It is the mechanical wing design, not a power plow, (although I do have one of those I am running on my 1-ton).

6. Rickco

Rickco Member

Would you please email me some pics. and also where in Vt. are you? thanx

co4ric@aol.com

7. Oshkosh

Oshkosh PlowSite.com Addict

Photos of Speed Wing..

Here is a rear view.

blizzard_860_speed_wing_plow_0011.jpg

8. Oshkosh

Another

Another rear view

blizzard_860_speed_wing_plow_0031.jpg

9. Oshkosh

A Front view.

A front view.

blizzard_860_speed_wing_plow_0041.jpg

10. Oshkosh

One More Front view.

One more Front view.

blizzard_860_speed_wing_plow_0071.jpg

11. grassmanvt

grassmanvt Senior Member
    from Vermont

The pictures are now on the listing thanks to oshkosh. I am in Berlin Vt. North central part of the state, right in the Barre/Montpelier area.

12. snow_man_48045

snow_man_48045 Senior Member

Whats the ebay link, can't find??

13. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

14. grassmanvt

grassmanvt Senior Member
    from Vermont

Looks like the plow is staying local, I'll give you the item number so you can see it 160079754217 Looks to be gone as of now, unless this falls through.

15. Rickco

Rickco Member

Please pm me if the sale falls through. Thanx

16. grassmanvt

grassmanvt Senior Member
    from Vermont

For those of you that were interested in this plow, it has come up for sale again, if anyone who is still interested reply and I can get you contact info.