1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Allow myself to introduce...myself?

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by heavychevy01, Oct 27, 2008.

1. heavychevy01

heavychevy01 Member

Thought it was about time I stopped "lurking" and started actually contributing to the site. Joined the site last winter and became addicted the first time I logged on. I live in upstate NY, just outside Albany and have plowing snow for about 15 yrs.

Finally pulled the trigger last year and "stole" my current winter ride from a dealer that just wanted to get rid of it. Figured it was time I stopped making money for other people and started making some for me. It's a '97 Chevy 2500, 350 vortec and a 8ft mm1 and the best part, it only has 30k on the clock. Only plowing a couple drives and the lot @ my office (and yes I have proper insc.). Looking forward to talking to you all in the future and hopefully adding some insight.

My Pics 064.jpg

My Pics 066.jpg

2. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

Hey welcome to the site, you'll love it and yes it is addicting, especially when winter is approaching.

Nice ride you have there, I'm sure you'll make plenty of payup with it.

Best if luck !!

3. JohnnyRoyale

JohnnyRoyale 2000 Club Member

Welcome to Plow Site. It can be addicting.

4. 06HD BOSS

06HD BOSS 2000 Club Member

Very nice truck! looks really clean. its nice to see a fisher hanging off it, around here those trucks are a dime a dozen & beat up, and everyone seems to put meyers on them. Welcome aboard

5. F250 Boss v

F250 Boss v Senior Member

Hello and welcome!!! I'm north of you, in Utica. Nice to see another 'Central New Yorker!'

6. affekonig

affekonig Senior Member

Yeah, I'm not even a redneck and I love it here! I can't stop coming and looking at pictures all day and posting my own. Wait, maybe I am a redneck... I love that body style. Very nice and welcome!

7. Novadiecast

Novadiecast Senior Member

Neat truck with low miles should serve you well.

[​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG]

8. f250man

f250man PlowSite Veteran

Welcome to the PlowSite Family disfunctional of course. :D

9. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

Welcome to plowsite, the set-up looks great!:redbounce

10. 06HD BOSS

06HD BOSS 2000 Club Member

disfunctional, but more or less always there for eachother lol

11. iceyman

iceyman 2000 Club Member

im not addicted.,.... nope .... not me.....ahhhhhhhhhhhhh im an addict:cool:

Last edited: Oct 27, 2008
  12. heavychevy01

heavychevy01 Member

Thanks all for the kind words. There's nothing wrong with being disfunctional, it just makes things more fun!

BTW, just got back from the local John Deere store, had to restock the Fluid Film supply!

Last edited: Oct 27, 2008
  13. nicksplowing

nicksplowing PlowSite.com Addict

WELCOME TO PLOWSITE HEAVYCHEVY :D JUST WATCH OUT FOR A FEW RENEGADES HERE (TOBY4492,JDDAVE,GRANDVIEW,CLAPPER,SNOFARMER,POWERJOKE,F250MAN)JUST TO NAME A FEW:D:drinkup:

14. JeepPlow18

JeepPlow18 Senior Member

Welcome to the site! Is it just me or is that the same truck that one guy on here couldnt sell for awhile? It was the same exact truck and it had about the same mileage and if you look under the truck it looks like it just came off the assembly line. NO RUST at all. Does anyone else know the truck that im talking about? Anyway sweet looking rig. Good luck this winter.

15. heavychevy01

heavychevy01 Member

I know the truck your talking about and no mine isn't that one, I bought it from a dealer in CT. The business that owned it before me traded it in on an '07.

16. grnstripes

grnstripes Senior Member

welcome, Noting beats a chevy !! Im fairly new to this site too and am just north east of you. you will enjoy this site

17. JeepPlow18

JeepPlow18 Senior Member

I figured that was a different truck. An exact match though haha. love those chevys:salute:

18. Stik208

Stik208 PlowSite.com Addict

Would that be computer drive in colonie?

19. heavychevy01

heavychevy01 Member

Yep, sure is!

20. YardMedic

YardMedic PlowSite.com Addict

Another Fisher... it brings a tear to my eye each time! Great looking truck. Welcome to plowsite