1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Allison / Duramax / Snoway 29.

Discussion in 'Sno-Way Discussion' started by lawn king, Dec 19, 2007.

1. lawn king

lawn king PlowSite.com Addict

This is our new flagship. She's an animal! Pushed through 19" last week like it was dust!

Silverado2.jpg

Silverado1.jpg

Silverado3.jpg

2. toby4492

toby4492 2000 Club Member

Lawn King,

The new ride looks sweet with the new 29 series. :nod:

Thanks for the pics. :waving:

3. lawn king

I have to shout out a thankx to basher, we talked off the record about how to set this beast up. He actually wanted me to go with a 32 series and i would have but i just couldnt afford it! Sales tax,strobe lights & trip to vermont for xmass (for the bride) wiped me out!

4. Pearcelawn

Pearcelawn Senior Member

WOW!!! That looks awesome!!

O.K. I am officially jealous!!

Hope it makes you a load of dough!!

5. DBL

DBL PlowSite.com Addict

sweet new chevy

6. lawn king

I need to get the 25 mounted up on the isuzu. We have already surpassed last winters total snowfall and winter doe's not start until tomorrow, officially. This could be the winter we have been dreaming about?

7. turbo38sfi

turbo38sfi Senior Member

Looks great, I want to step up on my truck next year.

Where in MA are you located?

Made more this month in NH than I did all last season, and that's not counting today's storm or the end of the month yet!:drinkup:

8. Plowinpro03

Plowinpro03 Senior Member

man..i see all these 29 series plows mounted on these bad boy trucks.....i really feel guilty by mounting an 8ft 29T onto my 150kmiled 12 year old 1500 series tahoe...

That looks bad ass tho....

9. lawn king

Im in abington, 20 miles south of boston.

10. dmontgomery

dmontgomery PlowSite.com Addict

Looks great..........alot like my 29 on my white Dodge 2500...............are you gonna get wings for it????

11. Lynden-Jeff

Lynden-Jeff PlowSite.com Addict

I have a stainless 29 on my Diesel F250. Wings have already been ordered! I think im right in line behind you dmontgomery!

Cheers
    Jeff

12. lawn king

Im not up to date on the whole wings thing? I think i will wait to hear from you guys, perhaps see some posted pictures, read some reviews. Im nor crazy about the idea of adding additional weight out front?

13. dmontgomery

The Snoway Wings thread has some pics in it.......I understand about the weight issue, but I look at some of the plows hanging on other trucks that are 50 to 100% heavier and I really don't worry about it.........

Merry Christmas everyone.........enjoy the 29..........

14. dmontgomery

I started a pic thread but I cannot post pics for some reason right now.......I will try again later.......