1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Allison 5sp Trans 2wd

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by 496 BB, Feb 4, 2015.

1. 496 BB

496 BB Senior Member

2001 Allison 1000 out of a 2wd Chevy 3500 dually with an 8.1L engine. Has 90k miles on it. I bought engine for a project and trans came with it. I dont need it. I already have a built TH400 Im using. I have personally heard this setup run before I bought it and it had no weird noises or anything like that. Comes with the stock TCM, and the converter as well. 5 speed. Looks to have new style NSBU switch on it as well. Still on engine in a garage. Can convert to 4wd relatively inexpensively. Located in central Ohio and for sale locally as well. Email is best at brittchris06@sbcglobal.net

$600 obo. Im open to all offers. No shipping unless they pick up from my house.