1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

All this talk about BOSS and new products....???

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by BMWSTUD25, Jan 31, 2012.

1. BMWSTUD25

BMWSTUD25 Senior Member

I have read many threads over the last month or so that have talked about or hinted at BOSS releasing something big this early Spring.....Is there actually any truth to this and if so what exactly is it. Pictures?? I posted this hear because it has much more traffic than the Boss forum.

2. RepoMan1968

RepoMan1968 Senior Member

i heard something about a Vxt with cutting edge trip action . whatever it is , im interested

3. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Takes a long time to make something more perfect!

4. csi.northcoast

csi.northcoast Senior Member

i heard they invented a weather machine to make it not snow

5. SnowMatt13

SnowMatt13 PlowSite.com Addict

Well, that machine is working here.

6. RepoMan1968

pass the tanning lotion

7. coldcoffee

coldcoffee Senior Member

IDK...Stainless steel, down pressure & trip edge might be kinda nice... not complaining...just sayin'

8. RepoMan1968

10GA 304 stainless steel moldboard be nice with a hiniker like pin trip edge spec.

9. Matson Snow

Matson Snow PlowSite.com Addict

The things that are going to be coming out of Iron Mountain are going to be Unreal......Words can NOT sum up what Boss is Doing...Earth Shattering, Ground Breaking, Unreal, .....Those are Just a Few Words trying to sum up whats going on....So..Buckle-up and Bring the Toilet Paper because you are gonna Crap your Pants when you see what Boss has Been Up too........................:salute:.........:waving:....:nod:

10. RepoMan1968

perfect timing . due for some new equipment next season .Thumbs Up

now , how about a hint

11. Army Vet

Army Vet Member

That's not nice teasing people! Why are you putting the candy bar in front of the fat kid and not letting him eat it. Give us some hints!!!

12. Camden

Camden PlowSite Fanatic

I heard they're finally going to wise up and go back to a chain lift, add a trip edge to their V plows and they're going to stop charging extra for locking cylinders. :D

13. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Hater!:D:realmad:

14. Matson Snow

Easy There....Those are Trade secrets.....Gotta wait for the Big Unvail in a few Months...:whistling:....;)

15. ProLawn Outdoor

ProLawn Outdoor Senior Member

Anyone heard anything about an expandable wing plow? I know many argue against that b/c they claim they are avoiding that market due to DD holding the patents?

16. Camden

Camden PlowSite Fanatic

That didn't stop Buyers.

17. Wesley's Lawn

Wesley's Lawn Senior Member

Most likely a expandable wing plow or a trip edge v plow would be my thoughts.

18. ford6.9

ford6.9 Senior Member

My guess is trip edge v' plow with expanding wings. That is something to talk about.

19. 91AK250

91AK250 PlowSite.com Addict

i work at a boss dealer and have not heard anything yet...but i assume anything new we will get info/training on it....i would hope! lol

20. Matson Snow

Ok....I will let the cat out of the bag........

Its an expandable Wing "V" Plow with a Trip Edge and Chain Lift........:rolleyes:

Lets keep this info on the "Down Low".........:nod: