1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

All the hard work paid off!

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by WIPensFan, Mar 23, 2011.

1. WIPensFan

WIPensFan PlowSite Veteran

We had a great year! Always wanted one of these...ENJOY!!

Yellow lambo.jpg
  2. mkwl

mkwl 2000 Club Member

You picked up one too, huh? I'm more of a porche man but I couldn't pass up the deal on a certified used one Thumbs Up
  3. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

I always wanted one of those trees too!

STIHL GUY Senior Member
    from CT

haha nice little tree there

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

Those trees suck in the fall for doing fall cleans ups.
  6. mercer_me

mercer_me PlowSite Fanatic

Very nice. It's wicked sharp. :cool: I allways wanted one but, I don't think it would be very good on my dirt road. :rolleyes:
  7. StratfordPusher

StratfordPusher Senior Member

But does it come in four wheel drive ???
    Last edited: Mar 23, 2011
  8. dieselguy5245

dieselguy5245 Senior Member
    from mass.

All wheel drive to be exact :)
  9. patlalandebutt

patlalandebutt Senior Member

what about plow prep package?
  10. mercer_me

I think a stainles 8.5' Fisher Xtreme V would look good hanging off the front. Thumbs Up
  11. WIPensFan

:DFound that picture on my phone today. I took it last summer, it was parked near where we ate dinner that night. You don't get to see those to often around Madison, in fact that was the first one for me. They are even cooler in person than on TV. What a car. I'll just keep dreaming.:rolleyes:
  12. mercer_me

I have never sean one. Suprisingly Maine is not not known to have alot of Lambos. :rolleyes:
  13. cet

cet PlowSite Fanatic

A friend of mine had an orange one. Sold it last year when business was bad. Had it 3 years and lost $100,000.
  14. Holland

Holland Senior Member

I think thats a picture of mine, but im not too sure ive got 3 or 4 of them. Come to think of it im not too sure which one of my houses its parked at. I'll let you know when i figure it out.
  15. cole22

cole22 Senior Member

I didn't see the plow mount any where on there, do you half to take the bumper off to hook up??? LOL
  16. Dwan

Dwan Senior Member

Well I didn't get one of those but I did get this instead.

17. justme-

justme- 2000 Club Member

We've got a fair amount of expensive cars around Boston suburbs, but you have to go to the cars if you want to see them.
    I went to Pebble Beach last year (on business - for my day job) and found these in the parking garage under our hotel. They were running them at midnight most nights getting them ready for the next day.
    ** Hmm, gotta figure out this image posting thing...

ok...and yes several people complained about the handicap tags they were using just to get the spaces, us included since my boss actually IS handicap and could have used the space.

Turned out Mercedes was staying at the same hotel and had their show/demo new SL's there
    Last edited: Mar 24, 2011
  18. WIPensFan

Cool cars, thanks for posting. To bad about the handicap spots.
  19. Dwan

Dwan Senior Member

We can all dream can't we. Every time I drive mine it is like I was in a dream and I smile ear to ear.

Shelby 5-20-10 (43).jpg