1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

All set up

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by William B., Nov 26, 2007.

1. William B.

William B. Senior Member
    from S.E. IA

My friend and I spent a couple hours this weekend putting the plow mount, harness and Timbrens on the truck. Went and got the plow out of storage today. All is good except I have no DRL on the plow. Not sure on why that is. Anyways here are the pics.
    Plow up
    Plow down
  2. scholzee

scholzee Senior Member

Its'a Its'a Its' a matador ................... sorry had to do it, nice truck but you do not see many matadors around anymore.
  3. Diesel Sniffer

Diesel Sniffer Member

Truck looks great, it has a good stance to it with the timbrens on...........but holy crap!!! A Matador????
  4. 04f350powerv-xt

04f350powerv-xt Senior Member

Very nice truck, don't matter what plow you got as long as it pushes snow. That one looks good still!
  5. mike psd

mike psd PlowSite.com Addict
    from pa

looks good now many hrs do have into the swap ?
  6. 99zr2

99zr2 Senior Member

Good lookin truck. Timbrens help alittle to.

Nice car in the back ground. Matador, what year? My father and little brother are big AMC heads. Do you got anymore cars? My father has AMC graveyard at his house. He is also in the middle of restoring two Javlines a 72 and 73. This weekend I think I am moveing his Ambassador down my house for the winter.
  7. 06HD BOSS

06HD BOSS 2000 Club Member

nice work Will. truck looks great
  8. DBL

DBL PlowSite.com Addict

really sits nice with the plow...looks good
  9. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

Looks good...ready for snow!:salute:
  10. William B.

William B. Senior Member
    from S.E. IA

We had about 4 hrs in the swap. Wasn't to bad.
    I'll have to double check on the year. I believe that it is the last year that the Matadors were made. My Grandparents bought it new. Grandma drove it to work everyday which is about 1/2 mile or so. She drove it til Grandpa died in the early 90's then she drove his. If I remember correctly it's only got about 70 some thousand miles on it. I know those are original. It's sat in the garage since then. Before Grandma died earlier this year, she told my brother that the car was his when he got his license. Well he has it so that's his car. We have to pull the fuel tank because the lining inside is coming off and clogging fuel filters. I'll get some more pics of it tomorrow.
  11. streetsurfin'

streetsurfin' Senior Member

So, that's a Matador....
  12. Boast Enterpris

Boast Enterpris Senior Member

Good looking rig Will!!!:waving:
  13. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

Remember that car is a real classic, especially if you like James Bond movies, that car had wings and an airplane engine on it.....great flick....great car !!

Oh yeah :dizzy:nice truck and plow too :nod:
  14. William B.

William B. Senior Member
    from S.E. IA

For those interested here are the Matador pics. Its a 78 with 360 and 81XXX miles. Never thought of this car as a collector type car or anything like that. Car isnt in bad shape for the most part. A little rust behind both rear wheels in the rocker area and a small rip in the side of the drivers seat.

15. William B.

William B. Senior Member
    from S.E. IA

16. deere615

deere615 2000 Club Member

Nice Truck and plow.
    Last edited: Nov 27, 2007