1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

All ready been 5 years since the snow storm

Discussion in 'Storm Pictures' started by grandview, Oct 20, 2011.

1. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Last week was 5 years already form our October surprise snow storm. What a mess.

THEGOLDPRO PlowSite Veteran

looks like a beautiful winter wonderland.
  3. weekendwrench

weekendwrench Senior Member

Yah my yard took a whooping that storm too. I should have taken more pictures but was way too busy cleaning up the mess. I don’t remember getting much sleep that weekend or the following week.

4. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

I think I ran Frosty over because the power was out and couldn't see. Also you'd be surprised how far phone lines can stretch when they get hooked onto your plow:)
  5. DaySpring Services

DaySpring Services PlowSite.com Addict

I remember that mess. Seems like it was along time and and yesterday at the same time.
  6. dmax08

dmax08 Senior Member

Yep was a pretty nasty storm, I was in Blasdell for 3 days helping my guys out.. I brought in a massive Gen set from rochester to power the shop and fuel island.
  7. L.I.Mike

L.I.Mike Senior Member

Looks like white gold to me.
  8. leolkfrm

leolkfrm PlowSite.com Addict

seems like history but could happen again anytime.......snow was gone in a couple of day but the cleanup lasted a long time