1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

All Members Please Read

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Sean Adams, Dec 14, 2004.

1. Sean Adams

Sean Adams Member

Last year I had posted at the top of the snow plowing discussion forum that several members were unhappy with dealers posting on the site as dealers trying to sell parts, equipment and services. We suggested a forum for dealers where they could go for a small fee and post all the different things they have for sale.

Membership agreed and the forum was created.

However there have been several things brought to my attention:

1. No dealer has paid any fees at all (except Nate that I know of)
    2. Members themselves are posting in this forum all of the different things they have for sale.

This is not an equipment marketplace - it is a forum for discussion.

From this point on, if you are a dealer and you want to post in this forum the different things you have for sale, you must first contact us at (412) 766-7326 or via email at sean@lawncaresuccess.com.

IF DEALERS PROCEED TO POST ON THE SITE OR IN THE DEALER FORUM WITHOUT FIRST CONTACTING ADMINISTRATION, THEIR POSTS WILL BE DELETED AND THEY WILL BE DENIED ACCESS TO THE SITE. YOU WILL KNOW IF THESE MEMBERS (DEALERS) HAVE BEEN GRANTED ACCESS TO POST BECASUE THEY WILL BE DENOTED AS A "DEALER".

MEMBERS - PLEASE HELP KEEP THE BOARD CLEAN!

2. RON66106

RON66106 Member

One thing I have learned from this site and lawn site .com is regardless how much experience and success you have some idiot will always bash you. I understand the problems you have and the complications you deal with. People cannot simply read what is in front of them. I am also sorry there are so many stupid people in the united states. Ron :angry: