1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

All dressed up!!!

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by pinepointe, Dec 30, 2006.

1. pinepointe

pinepointe Senior Member

Hey everyone, just sitin here watin on the snow. Thought I'd show off some of my toys :dizzy:

Truck1.jpg

Truck2.jpg

Truck3.jpg

Truck4.jpg

komatsupc50.jpg

2. 06HD BOSS

06HD BOSS 2000 Club Member

Damn i bet that cummins moves some serious snow

3. Vinnie

Vinnie Senior Member

The truck looks sweet but didn't you go overboard on the snow shovel (Komatsu)? lol
    what kind of light is that on the truck?

4. pinepointe

pinepointe Senior Member

The lightbar is a code3 4 rotator 2 fast 2 slow and 6 flashers and 4 work lights. I will let you know how it pushes when it snows. I was just outside in shorts :cry:

5. jazak

jazak Member
    from NJ

Nice equipment.:nod:

6. dirt digger

dirt digger Senior Member

awesome looking truck...why'd you put the antennas on the back of the tool box instead of the backrack?

7. bowtie_guy

bowtie_guy Senior Member

Nice looking dodge. That thing is just gonna go like a dozer I bet.

8. Precision Lawn

Precision Lawn Senior Member

truck

Nice looking truck
    Nice town you live in I have friends in westernport and we come thru there all the time

Frank

9. pinepointe

pinepointe Senior Member

Thanks for all the comments guys, that truck has not seen snow yet so well have to see how it go's. I know it pulls great. I had the mounts for the antennas on the tool box before I had the back rack so I just left them there. They actually work better farther away from the cab. I'll try to get some pic's of the skid steer and the fourwheeler some time when I get everything in one place..

Hope it' s snowing somewere for someone to make some payup payup

10. DBL

DBL PlowSite.com Addict

man that truck is sick i love it

11. corey1977

corey1977 Member
    from maine

hay dbl who is the girl sitting in the cab of the exevator is she the boss of the company lol?

12. pinepointe

pinepointe Senior Member

That girl is the soon to be owner of Appalachian Excavating Inc. lol she is my right hand

13. Jt13speed

Jt13speed Senior Member

Pinepoint you have my dream truck. Someday I plan on having that exact setup except im gonna have a fisher V on mine. Good luck with it and you better get some action shots once the snow starts falling. :bluebounc

14. cet

cet PlowSite Fanatic

That truck will push some serious snow. I had a 2000 and in 4 years didn't find anything to stop it. Good Luck with it.
    Windows look a shade dark though. You will need those extra lights.

15. pinepointe

pinepointe Senior Member

Hey fellas, thanks for the comments. We used to have a 7.6 fisher strait blade it was a good plow, I sold it to one of my buddies, he is still pushin with it. I had the windows tinted 20%, I did'nt think about plowin oh well i'll just keep on addin lights till I can see.:yow!:

Just sitin here watin on the whit cash, oh well guess I'll have to go dig a hole payup

16. Bruce'sEx

Bruce'sEx Senior Member

How's the Excavator run? Fine machine? any design aspects you don't like?

17. YardMedic

YardMedic PlowSite.com Addict

I too was awe-struck by the truck & light setup. By the by, should you ever decide to donate the backrack with lights to a worthy cause, I'm accepting donations! Good luck -- hope it snows!!

~Kevin

18. pinepointe

pinepointe Senior Member

Bruce'sEx, I bought that excavator in late april or early may. I have the 18" 24" and 36" buckets all with rock teeth on them. The only mistake I made when ordering it was I did'nt get a thumb other than that I love the machine and the service I get from komatsu they are awesome. What knid of eqpt do you have??

19. pinepointe

pinepointe Senior Member

Yard Medic, I might be selling that setup in the summer, I am hoping to put an all alluminum drop flat bed with a built in headache rack. It just depends on the snow, which so far has been one salting event. Hope you have more snow than we do

20. chs1993

chs1993 Senior Member

Nice truck, did you use the tool box mounting brackets with the back rack?