1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

all dressed up with no snow

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by LINY Rob, Dec 1, 2004.

1. LINY Rob

LINY Rob Senior Member

excuse the bad cropping of the pic
  2. Crumm

Crumm Senior Member

Are you using the field of dreams theory? Mount it and the snow will come..
  3. LINY Rob

LINY Rob Senior Member

I was doing the first mount to see if I connected everything right
  4. ultimate plow

ultimate plow PlowSite.com Addict
    from N. IL

Good plow choice! Nice truck too!
  5. cward05

cward05 Senior Member
    from CT

Nice truck! I know what you mean...I have seen at least 5 plow trucks newly setup on my way to school today, just waiting for action in those business parking lots, tucked neately in the corner parking spot...I hope that is some indication of the weather to come, but then again, its about 45-50 degrees, and its DECEMBER! I only hope for snow because I wanna plow! Tried it out once, and I loved every second of it back in mid-november with the 3 incher we got.
  6. LINY Rob

LINY Rob Senior Member

I was happy enough that I had assembled and installed everything correctly, now to let it push some snow around and give it a real test
  7. TLC Ken

TLC Ken Member

what did you cut out?

I'm wondering if you ran over some large mammal and cut it out of the picture. that's right about where a dead deer would lay. That is kind of a good question. Has anyone ever hit an animal with their plow?
  8. LINY Rob

LINY Rob Senior Member

Im real bad with cropping pics, I touched one thing and the pic got like that and I no longer had a copy of the pic anymore

there was water in the street from raining that day and I didnt want to get comments like "your plow is leaking you better fix it"

so I made that bad crop and ended up with that crappy pic!

chalk it up to my stupidity- didnt hit any animals either
  9. Nice set-up. Bet you can not wait for the next snowstorm. Where on the Island are you located.Looks like you are out on eastern half. I'm in Riverhead.