1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

All clean :d

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by EGLC, Sep 27, 2011.

1. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

had the trucks detailed today :

Dodge:
    [​IMG]

Ford: (it's F/S)
    [​IMG]

2. I HATE RUST

I HATE RUST Senior Member
    from PA

Nice trucks, that blue dodge looks like you just pulled it of the dealers lot :cool:

3. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

thats what "fresh" paint will do to a truck :)

4. aperfcrcle

aperfcrcle Senior Member

dude... you are unreal with the amount of vehicles you buy.. didnt you just dump all that money into the brickman dump?

5. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

not too much $...paint, graphics, built the body with my buddy so that saved some $$...

the dodge I got last fall andy guy smashed it up a lil so I had some body work done and painted

Last edited: Sep 27, 2011
  6. aperfcrcle

aperfcrcle Senior Member

i just dont grasp why you dont keep trucks for more then a few months.. just save the money lol.. idk whatever floats your boat i guess....

7. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

um I have kept trucks for months....I don't keel trucks around for the same reasons a dealer doesn't...does that make any sense...

8. blk90s13

blk90s13 PlowSite.com Addict

looking good.

IMO everything is for sale at the right price ;)

9. aperfcrcle

aperfcrcle Senior Member

dealers don't keep vehicles around because they dont make money sitting on the lot.. trucks make money.. so no, it doesnt make any sense... the only way that would make sense is if you were a used car lot and not a landscaper.

10. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

funny thing is soon as one goes another takes it's place...no mistep in making me $ here. I'm blessed most guys think like you I guess

blk you sir are brilliant....my problem is I just like to voice that line in a few different words and what do you know people bite!

Last edited: Sep 27, 2011
  11. Brant'sLawnCare

Brant'sLawnCare PlowSite.com Addict

What happened to your Chevy? Did it get wrecked or something? I slightly remember that... Why are you selling the Ford? Looks like a nice one.

12. snowplowpro

snowplowpro Senior Member
    from NJ

nice trucks i like that ford alot dodge looks good too.

13. s. donato

s. donato Senior Member

Eglc buy a long bed and fix it up then call me. ;-)

Told my friend about your ford... Don't know how serious he is right now.

14. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

I found a 2003 cummins I want to get...and yea the chevy was t-boned sold it to a member on here who made it look good as new

15. Jelinek61

Jelinek61 Senior Member

Funny how people dont get your buying them at a good price, fixing them up and making a profit......