1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Alkota Pressure Washer 3102A With Burner

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by vengeanceent, Dec 18, 2008.

1. vengeanceent

vengeanceent Junior Member
    from Ohio

Alkota 3102A Hot Water Power Washer, 3 gpm @ 1000 psi, 110 volt Heat runs off Kerosene or Diesel.

1300.00 OBO

Located in the Cleveland Ohio area.

2. JRSlawn

JRSlawn Senior Member

What is the very best you would take for it? Does everything work on it? How old is it ?
  3. vengeanceent

from Ohio

I'll go 1200.00 CASH on the unit.

It's probably five years old. The guy I bought it from had it two years and used it twice. I mean twice! It was brand new when I got it.

I used it for two years to clean my semi. Sold the truck and this has been sitting in the garage all year. Used it a few times this year and can't justify keeping it. This unit is awsome. Small, mobile and has heat!

I had it at 3R in Barberton "Closest Alkota dealer to Cleveland-Akron" and had it gone through two years ago. Not much run time since. I have never used the soap pump on it. It can suck soap and blow it.

The hose is newer , I have two wands for it and a few tips.
    You can email me at
    Last edited: Dec 18, 2008
  4. vengeanceent

from Ohio

To The Top. Bump