1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

alision tranny question

Discussion in 'Chevy Trucks' started by lumpy, Nov 19, 2008.

1. lumpy

lumpy Junior Member
    from midwest

is it true they make a support bracket that fits on the tranny so you dont brake the
    tranny during snow plowing. the chevy dealer told me this but yet nobody can tell me where to buy it.

2. Gerry125

Gerry125 Senior Member

I've never heard that before,sounds made up. Oh yeah Welcome to Plowsite:waving:

3. Gerry125

Gerry125 Senior Member

Check DieselPlace.com maybe one of those guys can help.

4. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

Suncoast transmission sells them. They're called a case brace....or at least thats what we call them.

And a little extra support never hurts. They don't normally break the trans housing on a stock truck unless you run it with drive shaft problems (vibrations) but a little extra insurance never hurts.

Suncoast

5. lumpy

lumpy Junior Member
    from midwest

thank you i have looked everywhere

6. bharry20

bharry20 Senior Member

ALLMOST everywhere. if you looked everywhere you would have found it. :D j/k, i feel like pushing buttons tonight. :waving: