1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Algonquin Township Highway Plows.

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by ultimate plow, Jan 18, 2005.

1. ultimate plow

ultimate plow PlowSite.com Addict
    from N. IL

Can I send someone pictures so they can re size them for me? These are great pictures! Pictures of some Newer and Older Northern Illinois Algonquin Township trucks! Someone please Re size em and post them here for me. Thanks for the help Guys!

2. chuckers

chuckers Member

3. Ggg6

Ggg6 Senior Member
    from IL

ultimate plow- Are any of your trucks diesels? Do you know of Clutch Masters in Lake in the Hills?

4. ultimate plow

ultimate plow PlowSite.com Addict
    from N. IL

No diesels here. I wish I had ad PSD! No, Im not familiar with clutch masters.

5. SatZ28

SatZ28 Member

Iv'e seen them (off Virgina Rd I think?) but have no exp with them.......

6. ultimate plow - You can email them to me as well. I'll size and post um for ya.

Ggg6 - Stewart? from Clutch Masters - haven't seen 'um in a few years - good guys - good work - had a variety of work done on our fleet trucks before the co. moved from LITH to McHenry.

7. REAPER

REAPER 2000 Club Member
    from 60050

"had a variety of work done on our fleet trucks before the co. moved from LITH to McHenry"

McHenry aint that far away... Is tough to find good wrench's that you can trust.

8. Ggg6

Ggg6 Senior Member
    from IL

I know those guys real well. Stu,Arthur(tony),& Tony. They belong to the M.O.B.(Midwest Oil Burners) I am a member too. If you got a diesel (any brand) stop by on Wed. evenings, we do some wrench turning, story telling, etc. Just north of Virginia and Rt. 31.
    Stuart runs a truly honest, damn good shop.

Last edited: Jan 20, 2005
  9. landscapein

landscapein Junior Member

subs needed

anyone in looking for a few extra hours (daytime) pushing stalls as a sub at a Lake in the Hills apartment complex

if interested please call Ben at 847-697-9900
    or e-mail landscapein@sbcglobal.net