1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Alcoa dually wheels for sale

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by got-h2o, Jul 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Set of 16" Alcoa's for sale. I'm selling these for a friend. They came off of a Chevy dually. Will fit Dodges/early Fords I assume. They are clean and straight, but could use a polish, even a wash for that matter. These come with the caps and lugs as shown. Tires not included.....I already got dibs on those LOL. The set with lugs would be over $1k new. He wants to get $400 for the set of 4.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. 2COR517

2COR517 PlowSite Fanatic

215s? You must be using those on one of your lifted trucks....:D

3. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Baaaahahahahaha nice, wiseass LOL

BUT, 235/85's out back. Same height as a 285 but with better snow cutting abilities. Goin on a 3rd gen 2500 Dodge Cummins. Stock height.......for now! :)

4. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

But then again, our buddie Mrplow could probably get these wheels new for less than my asking price and wouldn't want to hurt a truck's value with aftermarket wheels anyway.

5. lilweeds

lilweeds PlowSite.com Addict

Any idea what shipping would be to 19510?

6. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Ya know, I just got a set shipped from CA and it was $200, so prob close to that. I have a local deal pending on them, but will let you know if it falls through. Then I can get an accurate estimate if so.

7. Philbilly2

Philbilly2 2000 Club Member

If Chuck Norris had those wheels, the dirt and grime would not stick to them because dirt and grime are afraid of Chuck Norris!

Bill, I got your text, have been kicking the idea around, but as I have had the injectors for the 01 sitting on my work bench for a few weeks now and the top half of the motor torn apart for a little over 2 months, I need to get the old girl running first.

8. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Lol.......no prob. I have a guy from Joilet that's supposed to grab them. I still have the sims and that set of Ultra wheels if you want either one. CHEAP.

9. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Sold sold sold

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.