1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Alberta Weather !!

Discussion in 'Weather' started by bullseye, Nov 2, 2010.

1. bullseye

bullseye Member

Finally back on here after a long break !!!
    :D Hate to rub it in but I haven't even been thinking about snow or plowing it (yet). We have had the nicest October ever, nice and warm !! And November is starting really nice too, today was about +16 C. It's about time because our summer was pretty wet(rain) and only 1 or 2 days of +30 C all summer.
    We have been getting lots of fog though. I've been told that 100 days past a morning fog you will get rain. It held true all summer so maybe will get rain/snow mix or sleat this winter. Probablly just enough to make it really icy !! :eek:
    OR hopefully we will have this great sunny weather till Feb. or March AND then get nice !! YEAH RIGHT !!! :laughing:
  2. buckwheat_la

buckwheat_la 2000 Club Member

im guessing that we are going to have a winter like we did 2 years ago, looking forward to it myself. Would be great on the pocket book. You are right though, the last 3 weeks have been better then our entire summer.
  3. ForestEdgeSnow

ForestEdgeSnow Senior Member

Here in Southern Colorado we have been haveing a heat wave since September. I have alway had a plowable event in October some I have 3 or 4. This October it has only snowed twice and both times it was less than a trace.

Thank You
  4. buckwheat_la

Alberta better get ready, looks like the first storm of the season is going to be a big one!!!
  5. dellwas

dellwas Senior Member

Ditto here on the East Coast. Nova Scotia's South Shore hit 18C yesterday....
  6. buckwheat_la

Are you guys expecting snow?