1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Alberta clipper come on Down

Discussion in 'Weather' started by TPC Services, Feb 15, 2007.

1. TPC Services

TPC Services Senior Member

C.R. Iowa looks like you guys may get 3"-4" the Big DM area 1"-3" hoping for the more like 3"er side if it does, then the second half of this year might and I say might pan out. that's if we get it, KCCI saying 1 by friday late and another 1 to 2 more over the overnight!!!:rolleyes: NOAA saying 0.9 friday afternoon 0.9 late and 0.3 saterday early morning, but they where way off last tuesday!!
    Last edited: Feb 15, 2007
  2. iakentdoz

iakentdoz Senior Member

Oh well :realmad: We only got 1.5" but everyone was out plowing so I went out too. Feel bad about plowing only a 1.5" but seeing everyone else do it makes me feel better. This was Push # 5 for us, hope we get 1 or 2 more yet.
  3. clncut

clncut PlowSite.com Addict

This is what the clipper left us. Enought to go out and play possibly for the last time. I noticed rain is in the future!:cry:

4. TPC Services

TPC Services Senior Member

only 1.8" in the big DM had to go out and plow four of my 7 jobs, 3 of them bacause of the drifting.have one townhome development in waukee that had two foot drifts I got stuck on another job so I did not get any pic's of it, Kind of mad at myself for that one.:realmad: