1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Alaska Boss

Discussion in 'Storm Pictures' started by DareDog, Jan 23, 2010.

1. DareDog

DareDog PlowSite.com Addict

i felt like i was like you yesterday this was what i encountered...this was major for me but you would have handled it fine :laughing:

(yes down in the pic that's another sled got stuck in small creek and there branch in there.

2. Alaska Boss

Alaska Boss PlowSite.com Addict
    from Alaska

haha,... if I had a nickel for every time I got my machines stuck over the years,... I could quit plowing,.. and quit doing everything for that matter,... but who wants to quit doing things?? At least you can still see it,... I've sunk & buried sleds in past years where you couldn't even see the things,... :dizzy:

I've developed a few tricks over the years for getting machines out of nasty situations,... because 99% of the time, I'm by myself,... and just having an extra person pulling or riding would have made a world of difference. Most of them aren't recorded on film, but a few are,... and for Christmas this year, Santa brought me this little machine that converts slides & negatives into 5mp digital pictures,... and since I have thousands of those in many many boxes & trays,... I could dig some of those out & post up some neat stuff from years ago,... but here's just a couple that I just found & converted,.... so if misery loves company,... these should make you feel better,... lol :salute::waving:

PICT0019 (Medium).JPG

PICT0018 (Medium).JPG

IPLOWSNO PlowSite.com Addict

4. andcon83

andcon83 Senior Member

Holy sh*t, look out for the cat:eek:
  5. Tbrothers

Tbrothers Senior Member

Crazy pic's. Awesome video!!