1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Airport Trucks

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by redman6565, Nov 14, 2008.

1. redman6565

redman6565 PlowSite.com Addict

Anyone use a truck like this? Do you know where i can find a snow blower attachment?

100_0268.jpg

2. JohnnyRoyale

JohnnyRoyale 2000 Club Member

You can try these guys. They specialize in oddball type of equipment, or may know where you can get one locally. Good luck. www.znidarbros.com

3. redman6565

thanks johnny

4. SGC08

SGC08 Member

There is a company near me that deals in this kind of stuff. They have a bunch of old used airport trucks as well as new and used plows for just about anything.

www.pennhazle.com

Don't just go by their web site. I know from walking around their yard, they have alot of stuff that is not listed on the web site.

5. DBL

DBL PlowSite.com Addict

looks like they have a lot of stuff up there...might take a trip one day

6. SGC08

SGC08 Member

They do. Some of it good, alot of it junk, but prices are usually negotiable and they have tons of larger blades both new and used.

7. redman6565

they do have quite the assortment.

8. DBL

DBL PlowSite.com Addict

the tailgate spreaders looked like they were in good shape i might need one for next year

9. dlcs

dlcs 2000 Club Member

I would love to drive one of them snowblowers just one time. Hell, I'd pay to ride in one for a storm.:bluebounc

10. T-MAN

T-MAN PlowSite.com Addict

Try S. A. Mcleans in Maine, the guy has all kinds of goodies. I dont think he lists all his stuff so give him a call.
    http://www.s-a-mclean.com/

11. redman6565

the truck is a damn beast. no wonder why the airports ran 30 footers on these things.