1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

airless sprayer price

Discussion in 'Eureka Fluid Film' started by milkie62, May 9, 2013.

1. milkie62

milkie62 Senior Member
    from Troy,NY

Just bought a new 2013 Chevy 2500HD that I want to keep FF on the chassis.What is the price range of airless sprayers that this will work with.I do have a compressor but kinda a pain in the butt to get to where the truck is with it.But if a pressure sprayer works better I do have a pancake compressor but do not know if it is strong enough. Thanks Ed

2. 90plow

90plow Senior Member

I use the fluid film gun and a pancake to do my frames. It works good just have to give the compressor a few minutes break when it can catch up.

3. milkie62

milkie62 Senior Member
    from Troy,NY

Thanks,will be easier just to carry the pancake compressor out to the truck.

4. PhilFromErie

PhilFromErie Senior Member

I use my Graco airless paint sprayer, it was like $500 at Home Depot. I would never go back to spraying FF any other way. We just put a 5 gallon bucket under it and leave it there with the 50 foot hose it works great.

5. milkie62

milkie62 Senior Member
    from Troy,NY

sounds good but pricey Ed

6. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Why not a pump sprayer? They work for fuel, concrete sealer etc.......

7. PhilFromErie

It was pricy, I had a big painting job to do at our shop so I treated myself to it. Using it for FF was just an afterthought and a bonus. The pump sprayers work, they just aren't quite as fast.

8. PhilFromErie

You can get a nice airless sprayer for about 350 I think.

9. P.L.

P.L. Member
    from usa

Just bought one from harbor freight for $170. I have not used it yet but all of the reviews I read were good.