1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Airflo snow plows

Discussion in 'Western Plows Discussion' started by Pinkplowgirl, Nov 11, 2010.

1. Pinkplowgirl

Pinkplowgirl Junior Member
    from IL area

Hey guys, my name is Kellie and yes I am a women and I own a snow plow company we are a fully female own and staffed. Now that thats out of the way...lol
    I know this is probably not the proper place to post this but I am not sure where to put it.
    What can you tell me about Air Flo plows. I have 5 trucks and adding a new one, an 08 F250 SD and I am looking for a plow, the dealer by me has Air Flo's at a good price and the plow looks sturdy and hefty but I am used to Westerns. Looking for info I found this site and thought I would see what you all have to say.
    Thank in advance guys.

2. Brucester1

Brucester1 Senior Member

the lacal curtis dealer started selling them two year ago he likes his alot .it mounts to the truck just like the curtis .the plow looks to be well built my next plow will be a Air Flo V
  3. m.$terner

m.$terner Senior Member

from what i have been told air-flo makes a very nice plow. if i were going to buy a new plow i would buy one. my dad had one in the late 70's/early 80's and he used it for many seasons with no problems at all.You may want to ask a member named BASHER. I know he was a air flo dealer at one time in his lifetime so he may be able to give you a bit more information on them. hope this helps.