1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Airflo Sander

Discussion in 'Ice Management' started by mike33087, Dec 4, 2008.

1. mike33087

mike33087 Senior Member

what do you guys think about air flo spreaders good bad ?
  2. JohnnyRoyale

JohnnyRoyale 2000 Club Member

I currently own 3 slide ins, and have had 5 in total in the past, Have all worked well, snd continue to do so. Some are 11 and 12 years old. My suggestions are to pay for for the stainless and Honda upgrades. Good luck BTW, the little electric tailgate ones are awesome little spreaders too.
  3. JeffNY

JeffNY Senior Member

I just bought a used one and had to get some things from the manufacturer for it, awesome company to deal with, their dealers I haven't had much luck with.....
    Guy at the factory knows the spreaders inside and out.
    Can't wait to use it, think I might install it today
  4. Duncan90si

Duncan90si Senior Member

A friend of mine has had on for 5+ years now without a major problem yet. I think he had to replace the switches in the control box. Thats it.
  5. rocknrollrednec

rocknrollrednec Senior Member

we have 2 of those, and they work great. probably 10 years old or so... rust buckets, but the still run well. about the only problems I ever have is with the 12v throttle control.