1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Airbag warning light stays on

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by plucnik, Nov 9, 2002.

1. plucnik

plucnik Junior Member
    from Chicago

I haven't gotten back to the install dealer yet to have them look at this but.....I just had a Western 6 1/2 put on my Jeep Wrangler. The airbag sensor is apparently deactivated when the plow is on and the wiring connected. When the plow was taken off, the light went off (for a while anyway). About 1/2 hour later it came back on and pretty much stays on all the time. The dealer isn't exactly around the corner so I'm wondering if anyone has had this occur and maybe can let me know what I could check myself.

2. mike9497

mike9497 Senior Member

FUSE bud.they do pop at times i know my truck did it a few times.plus the dumb a## that put it on might of crossed a wire.thats why i install all my new plows so i can only be pissed at one person when it breaks down LOL