1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Air traffic control center Aurora IL

Discussion in 'Employment' started by dfdsuperduty, Dec 24, 2008.

1. dfdsuperduty

dfdsuperduty Senior Member

If anyone would be interested in bidding on this ASAP for snow and salt now with a 1" trigger please contact me 708-703-2783 this would also be a lawn and landscaping account as well.

2. 122fox

122fox Member

why in the middle of the season??
  3. dfdsuperduty

The guy that was "supposed" to do the plowing backed out of the contract he said he couldn't handle it so he backed out they need someone asap. The cleaning company that I do a lot of work for has this contract his checks are always good. Anyone interested??
  4. 122fox

122fox Member

how large is account what kinda equipment involved, salt also, sidewalks, where is located
  5. dfdsuperduty

1" trigger salt sidewalks everything approximately 10,000 sf of parking it is off of indian trail road in aurora
  6. Dissociative

Dissociative 2000 Club Member

i'd totally do it as i am colse enough but have no clue how to bid it...

always a sub, never a boss
  7. Elite Property Services

Elite Property Services Senior Member

Still looking for services

I am interested are they still needing services. Thanks Nathan 815-378-8910
  8. dskinner322002

dskinner322002 Junior Member
    from Chicago

Did anyone pick up this work? I just lost some accounts and would love to move on this.