1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

air flow stainless spreader

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by neversatisfied, Mar 28, 2004.

1. neversatisfied

neversatisfied Member
    from ct

One Airflow spreader.The tub on the sander is all stainless steel and painted yellow.Brand new engine stand( the entire plate the motor bolts to.)No chute.Motor runs very good but needs a new starter.Need to put drag chain back on and the 2 drive chains.Sander was taken apart,snadblasted clean,painted,and needs to be put back together.Have control panel and wire harness too.Must sell,will help deliver if need be.$900.email at onebadram@optonline.net thanks

2. parrothead

parrothead Senior Member

do you actually own the spreader

3. neversatisfied

neversatisfied Member
    from ct

i dont understand ?Not to be rude,but why would i list it for sale if i didnt own it?but yes i do own it and have it for sale.thanks

4. parrothead

parrothead Senior Member

because guys on here before have listed stuff and then i find out when im on my way to buffalo, ny from illinois that the boss decided to sell it to his friend, thats why im asking, i would be interested but i dont want to spend time checking it out to get yanked around. ok, do you have any pictures of it., thanks rob, my email is robs68@hotmail.com, thanks rob

5. Big Nate's Plowing

Big Nate's Plowing PlowSite.com Addict

I have had that happen before, really pisses a person off

6. neversatisfied

neversatisfied Member
    from ct

i hear that,it has happened to me many times.I have even prepaid for stuff that people have''lost'' or sold on me.