1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Air-flo stainless steel spreader 4 sale

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by osomany?s, Oct 13, 2013.

1. osomany?s

osomany?s Member

Excellent condition. Briggs n stratton gas engine. Just installed new: Oil, battery,battery cables , starter solenoid, carburetor and fuel filter. All chains and bearings have been greased and adjusted. In cab controller and spreader work as they should! Bring a set of tie downs and go make money.631 680-0079---eric.....location manorville ny $3400.00

Last edited: Oct 13, 2013
  2. osomany?s

osomany?s Member

For sale air - flo / briggs n straton

here are some pictures

3. Grassman09

Grassman09 2000 Club Member

Looks in mint shape from what I see in the pictures.

4. Blizzard1980

Blizzard1980 Senior Member

Hmm, am i missing something here?

5. osomany?s

osomany?s Member

haha I guess the pics didnt post! Thanx guys ill get them up asap!

6. Blizzard1980

Blizzard1980 Senior Member

7. osomany?s

osomany?s Member

Thanks Blizzard 1980!!!!!!
    Slamming busy at work couldnt get to post the pics.........dropping the price been looking around and im thinking $2900.00 would be more of a realistic price for this sander !!!!!!!!!!

8. osomany?s

osomany?s Member

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!reduced!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!2900.00!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1