1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Air flo spreader info and parts

Discussion in 'Truck & Equipment Repair' started by daninline, Nov 23, 2006.

1. daninline

daninline Senior Member

Ok I just got a 8 foot steel v box spreader for only $240.00 and I want to get some things back to stock.
    They took off the electric throttle control and I want to replace it. it's a briggs motor and I was wounder if these are sold at the local small motor shops or not?

Also any have a owner manule for this so I can make all the ajustment on it.

Any info will be great also it's around a 2002 model that was stored indoors for the past 2 years.

Thanks,

Dan

2. Morrissey snow removal

Morrissey snow removal PlowSite.com Addict

try jc madigan in harvard ma

or try brake and clutch in salem ma

3. FRANLANDRY

FRANLANDRY Junior Member

4. CARDOCTOR

CARDOCTOR PlowSite.com Addict

5. Snoflo

Snoflo Member

6. Snoflo

Snoflo Member

I beleive they can also email you the user manuals for the air flo spreaders as well.
    They also have a large inventory of universal and OEM replacement parts....Cheapest ive found on the net with fabulous service.

7. daninline

daninline Senior Member

I got some parts from them and the prices on some stuff was lower then it was on the web.
    I got the controler they list on the web for 85.00 for only 69.00
    A local place near me wanted 140.00.
    Now if the local place has a price closer to this I would have just gone there but WOW.

Also anyone have a photo of the throttle controller setup I'm trying to set this up but I don't have anything to go by.

I also stopped by the local Fisher dealer as the throttle pin looks the same for there spreaders and mine but they want 30 to 40 bucks for this 6 doller part they are crazy.
    Well thanks for all your help so far.

Dan