1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Air Flo Quick silver snow plows

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by A&M Snowplowing, Jan 28, 2007.

1. A&M Snowplowing

A&M Snowplowing Senior Member

so what do u guys think of the new plows that air flo is building. looks like a nice setup
  2. Brian Young

Brian Young PlowSite Veteran

I tried to look at a few things on their site but it was still under construction. There is a dealer around here who has them but I have yet to see any on a truck.
  3. Oshkosh

Oshkosh PlowSite.com Addict

4. dutchman

dutchman Senior Member

Looks nice ....You know how much that baby cost.....
  5. oldmankent

oldmankent PlowSite.com Addict

Is the whole moldboard and frame stainless? that can't be cheap
  6. William B.

William B. Senior Member
    from S.E. IA

It looks like a hybrd of Western and Fisher. I'm wonderin if Douglas Dynamics isnt building these plows for Air-Flo.
  7. stroker79

stroker79 2000 Club Member

I dont like where the electrical plug is. With it being that low i see it getting ripped out with snow or even by debris on the road. Watch the video to see what I mean. I do like the 2 chain lifting feature.

THEGOLDPRO PlowSite Veteran

wow looked like they bit off curtis for the mounting system, looks like a nice plow tho.
  9. groundbreakers

groundbreakers Senior Member

isnt that kinda of illegal .... thats almost an exact copy of the western ultramount and the fisher minute mount setup ....
  10. mreamer

mreamer Member

I agree with THEGOLDPRO, it looks very similiar to Curtis' mounting system.
  11. brenry2009

brenry2009 Junior Member

Seen the plow in person the mount is pretty sharp putting an 8' carbon steel full trip on my dodge2500 this week the skin on the plow is 11 gauge which is thicker than most other brands and they are only about $3700 and the stainless plow is 11 g and full stainless braces also and is only about $400 more. for the money can't complain.