1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Air-flo MSS

Discussion in 'Ice Management' started by Michael M, Jan 9, 2007.

1. Michael M

Michael M Member

Does anybody know what a air-flor mss tailgate spreader is going for brand new?
    Thanks.

2. Superior L & L

Superior L & L PlowSite Veteran
    from MI

Are you talking about a hydraulic spreader?

3. Joshjeepcj7

Joshjeepcj7 Member

airflo

I dont no what they sell for but a buddy of mine gave me 2 mss and they realy work well i like the conveyer they are a strong tailgate unit

4. Michael M

Michael M Member

Michael M

No, electric.

5. JTK324

JTK324 Senior Member

Help with my MSS spreader

I just bought a air flo mss spreader and i need to get a motor and rebuild the back end of the unit were can i get the diagram for that?
    Thanks

6. sherwin

sherwin Member

I don't know what they go for new, probably $2400 or more, but they last forever. Money well spent. We always seem to need a tailgate for sand, or mixed specialty applications, and got sick of problems with other units. We have never had a problem with the MSS, and most parts can be found very easily at implement places and such. I would rather have 1 of these compared to 3 poly ones that can't handle the different products .

7. JeffNY

JeffNY Senior Member

place I called said $3200 out the door. Thats with the 'good' controller, and some other $300 deflector option er something.

8. T-Trim

T-Trim Senior Member
    from NE OH

old post. but mss air flo spreaders are very good units.

we have six now. two are in half tons. 2 in utv set ups. 1 in a 3/4 ton and a 1 in a 1 ton. all used.