1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Air-Flo Electris V-bed anyone?

Discussion in 'Ice Management' started by to_buy, Feb 28, 2010.

1. to_buy

to_buy Senior Member

I have been a user of Air-Flo gas v-bed salters in my pick up trucks for 15years now and then some "know it all went and purchased three electric Air-Flo spreader and the headache began.
    I am not saying electric is not good in other brands but Air-Flo has two electonic modules one in the cab and on the salter in the back by the motors.
    Anyone ever use these or am I the Guinea Pig?
    Thanks Rich New Jersey
  2. JeffNY

JeffNY Senior Member

So what are you saying? Is something wrong with them? Are they not working or somethin? and no, your not the first person to use an electric powered salter.
  3. to_buy

to_buy Senior Member

Air Flo

Yes they are note working because of the contoller and module that sits in the back, i was wondering if anybody is running these and having problems.
  4. quigleysiding

quigleysiding PlowSite.com Addict

I have one.When i first got it I had problems with the connections by the controller and in the back .After I got that straitened out it has been great.It could have a little more power though.It"s not as power full as a gas engine,but it works good.Don"t miss the pony motor. Check all the connections