1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

air deflectors...

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by 'Rude Dog, Nov 29, 2006.

1. 'Rude Dog

'Rude Dog Member

Was cruising EBAY , looking for meyer parts, and saw a plexiglas "air deflector" available for Meyer and Western plows- ( supposed to deflect air down to the radiator, to compensate for the plow blocking air flow) Anybody use these ??? just wondering if they actually work, or if they are just something that gets in the way, or is easily broken.

Thanks for ny info. 'Rude Dog

2. Snowman19

Snowman19 Senior Member

Im making one tonight out of Metal so that it doesnt break. I will post some pics tomorrow or later tonight.

3. jcesar

jcesar Senior Member
    from Mi

Would like to see that.

4. Brian Young

Brian Young PlowSite Veteran

I've seen those in a plow parts magazine I get. They are pretty exspensive IMO for a piece of plastic.

5. Brian Young

Brian Young PlowSite Veteran

Won't that interfere with your line of sight? The ones I've seen in magazines are clear plex-a-glass so you can see through them.

6. Snowman19

Snowman19 Senior Member

its not that big and i will make it detachable.