1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Chevy Trucks' started by LAB INC, Dec 4, 2012.

1. LAB INC

LAB INC Senior Member

I know there is been a few posts about this be for just wondering if you guys who own Chevy 2500 HDs 2011 and up can put up some pics of there air dames with western-Fisher mounts. We have a 2011 and the air dame came out bad I had them replace it and do it over and its a little better but in my mind it looks bad. They told me there is nothing they can do because of the western mount. I have always had fords but we bought one chevy for are foreman and I am a big guy on looks I like things to look right not like a hack. this drives me nuts even no its a work truck it still was 48,000.00 and should not look bad. I have a buddy who has the same year truck but a GMC I think the Air dame is not the same because it looks much better. If you guys can post some up it would be great.
  2. peteo1

peteo1 PlowSite.com Addict

Take it off. Problem solved. I didn't like the look of a hacked up part on my truck either so I just removed it all together.
  3. Adamar

Adamar Junior Member

This is summer trim,for winter just remove air dam

4. LAB INC

LAB INC Senior Member

Air Dam

That looks good on yours I will h ave to post a pic of mine its makes you want to cry.. Any more you guys have soem pics. Thanks.....