1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Air Bag Helpers

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by davidhoypt, Apr 12, 2013.

1. davidhoypt

davidhoypt Junior Member
    from PA

How many guys have air bag helpers on the rear of their trucks? Air Lift, Firestone, Helix, etc. Pics would be great to help me make a decision. Thanks.
  2. 1olddogtwo

1olddogtwo PlowSite Fanatic

I've been running Firestone with zero problems for years. What kind of pics you looking for?
  3. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

I did in my 97 Chevy, they worked great! I don't need them in my F350 pickup though ;)
  4. JayN.E

JayN.E Junior Member
    from NY

Firestone and after having them I wish I had got them years ago.
  5. Triple L

Triple L PlowSite Fanatic
    from Canada

Put air lift on my Denali, I like airbagit.com much nicer but they didn't have a kit for'11 gm's :(
  6. CashinH&P

CashinH&P Senior Member

I have them in my 04 chevy, will be installing them on every truck I own in the future. I love them
  7. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

I've got firestone bags on my 2500HD. I wish the mounts were of better quality, mine are all bent so the bags sit funny.
  8. plowingkid35

plowingkid35 Senior Member

We have AirLift bags on all of ours and love em, never have one break.
  9. dieselboy01

dieselboy01 Senior Member

I have had my Firestone ride rites for 5 years now with no problems. I will never own another truck without them. These are on my '99 F-250 Super Duty.

10. Grassman09

Grassman09 2000 Club Member

I have them for 2 of my trucks and considering installing a set on my GM 5500.
  11. 2COR517

2COR517 PlowSite Fanatic

AirLift kit on the 97 K2500 worked awesome. AirLift bags going in the Yukon this weekend.
  12. Brocky

Brocky Junior Member

Put a Firestone kit on my 06 F-250 last year. Pulling my 32 foot enclosed car trailer they improved the stability and ride immensely

13. BlackIrish

BlackIrish Senior Member

Have 5 trucks with firestone.
    Inexpensive peace of mind upgrade.