1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !!!

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Vaughn Schultz, Dec 25, 2004.

1. Vaughn Schultz

Vaughn Schultz PlowSite.com Addict

Woke up this morning and there was snow on the ground and it was snowing HARD. More show than anything but Wow it scared the gu-geebers out of me. It has not snowed here in a month then Christmas morning I wake up to this :redbounce . Wooooooooo Hooooooooooo.

2. mickman

mickman Senior Member

See, There really is a SANTA!! MERRY XMAS

3. streetsurfin'

streetsurfin' Senior Member

Nothing accumulating up here around Rolling Meadows, Arl. Hts., but the flakes are swirling.

4. Vaughn Schultz

Vaughn Schultz PlowSite.com Addict

Just finished the salt run, got to plow tonight :drinkup:

5. HereToLearn

HereToLearn Member

What's a gu-geeber? Is that like a slurpy-durp without the kippy-slap?

6. ultimate plow

ultimate plow PlowSite.com Addict
    from N. IL

If we do get anything to plow or salt I will go out late tonight or tomorrow morning because 99% of stores are closed. Just finished presents and breakfast with the kids, Now nap time. I hope we get some snow tonight!
    Grassbusters, Whats the forcast?

7. streetsurfin'

streetsurfin' Senior Member

How about the snow around the Gulf area? I guess it really messes up their day when they get it, seeing as some of those places never have in all of their recorded weather history. I haven't seen any pictures of it yet but heard about it briefly this morning.

8. The Boss

The Boss 2000 Club Member

I'm just waiting. We have a light snow coming down now and the streets are covered. Have to wait until 1 inch before I go.