1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Agrimaxx 10-16 on a JD 6430

Discussion in 'METAL PLESS Snow Plows / Wing Plows / Box Plows' started by MetalPless_Paul, Oct 5, 2013.

1. MetalPless_Paul

MetalPless_Paul Sponsor
    from Quebec

Here you can watch a JD 6430 make quick work of a school yard using his Agrimaxx 10-16 and Extendmaxx 8-14. http://youtu.be/FYGZXtxCQL0

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 6, 2013
  2. IDOCTORTREES

IDOCTORTREES Senior Member
    from MONTANA

It won't open ?

3. 1olddogtwo

1olddogtwo PlowSite Fanatic

4. Neige

Neige Sponsor

Some pics from today.

MP10.jpg

MP11.jpg

MP12.jpg

5. Bigplower

Bigplower Member

Is that a metal press back blade? I looked on metal press website and did not see any snow back blades. Looking for one for a toolcat or a smaller compact tractor. Please point me in right direction. Thanks!!

6. Neige

Neige Sponsor

No that one is not, I will be changing it for one later this year. Metal Pless does make them in the following sizes. 6-10, 7-12, 8-13, and 8-14.
    Here is the link to the page on the website. The picture is not very clear, essentially is the same plow on the front of the tractor, that they bolt on the 3 point on the inside. http://metalpless.com/fiche%20ex4.htm

7. Neige

Neige Sponsor

8. viper881

viper881 Senior Member

Neige,do you make your your tractor mount brackets for the tractors and plows or do you order it direct from metal plessis? I have one on loader arms for my 5603 jd but would like to mount it direct so it doesn't stick out so far.

9. Neige

Neige Sponsor

We used to make them ourselves, but that was years ago. What is great about the Metal Pless is that its a universal mount, so should you decide to change tractors you can remove the mount and reinstall it on a different tractor. (Must be in the same HP range)
    The problem is going to be your plow, the Metal Pless mount will only receive a Metal Pless plow.

10. Mark Oomkes

Mark Oomkes PlowSite Fanatic

Gutsy operator, scraping that close with that much ice from the roof.

Nice work!