1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Aftermarket Bumper with Plow Mount

Discussion in 'Ford Trucks' started by jpar247, Dec 25, 2014.

1. jpar247

jpar247 Member

Anyone been able find or modify an aftermarket bumper to fit a 08 F350 with a Western Plow mount? Would like to find something too put my 12k winch in but I don't think it will clear...

Happy Plowing gents!:mechanic:
  2. Antlerart06

Antlerart06 PlowSite Veteran

I installed a plow on a truck that had a winch cattle bumper

We made the bumper removable bumper has 3 2'' receivers So far I have been ask same question from a lot guys about a bumper size so they can hook up to a plow I haven't seen one but could be one out there.
  3. Jakedaawg

Jakedaawg Senior Member
    from N. Mi

How would you use a winch on the front with a plow mounted? I keep a 10k in the bed and have it rigged to a steel plate that fits over the hitch ball. Works great if you get hung up and have a tree near enough.
  4. tjctransport

tjctransport PlowSite.com Addict

my 88 has a front hitch mounted in the frame. the winch is on a receiver plate.
    slide the winch into the front or rear hitch, plug it in, and pull away.

5. Did a ultra mount frame and road armor bumper with a little trimming on my dodge
  6. ponyboy

ponyboy Senior Member

Show us pics please
  7. tjctransport

tjctransport PlowSite.com Addict

this is a front shot:

this is a lower shot:
    this was a rear hitch from a dodge pickup that had twisted mount plates from accident damage.
    we cut the end plates off and put tabs on the frame. then bolted the hitch to the plates, and welded it to the bottom of the "C" channel bumper.
  8. Check prior post twinbrothers pics of fleet, I have it up there