1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

After you shovel my walkway..

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by jokatico, Dec 20, 2004.

1. jokatico

jokatico Junior Member
    from Maine

...can you sweep the snow out of the cracks in between the bricks. She was totally serious :dizzy: I was shocked, all I could say was " I'll see what I can do "

2. Kramer

Kramer Senior Member

should have asked her if you could use her toothbrush for that detail! Man! :gunsfiring:

3. glenspot

glenspot Senior Member

That would make me want to go home...

4. Robhollar

Robhollar Senior Member

Get a flame thrower, so you can either use it on the cracks or the crackhead. You should have told her no prob the will be X amount per hour...Rob

5. Dwan

Dwan Senior Member

I love that kind of work. Maybe that is part of the reason I work by the hour. That way I can do anything the customer asks me to do and smile.
    Doesn't mater what they want I am willing to do it. by the way I charge for the largest piece of equipmnet that is on site when I do labor. Only fair because I could be running it someware else at that price.

6. The Boss

The Boss 2000 Club Member

I would have said "after you clean out MY crack" :cool:
    And then left.

7. KSWART

KSWART Member

For an extra $25 no problem payup

8. PremierLand

PremierLand PlowSite.com Addict
    from detroit

are you joking? at least $200!!!!!! Why waste time blowing out friggen cracks out of her drive, when you can be out plowing in your nice warm truck for $85 an hour, or what ever he charges per hour.

9. streetsurfin'

streetsurfin' Senior Member

Upsell. Sell her some sand one day when theres no snow. Fill them in and tell her it will reduce the need to clean the snow out. Maintain it for her throughout the summer season too. For a fee of course.

10. NJ Plowman

NJ Plowman Senior Member

Well, at least tell us what she looked like! :p

11. DJL

DJL Senior Member

Reply with a big wide grin, no problem, but it'll cost ya!

12. WELDER

WELDER Member

you are all NUTS!!!!!!!!! thats code for another crack..........shesh....rookies!!!!!! sorry couldnt help it....... :waving: