1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

After Timbren installation...

Discussion in 'Truck & Equipment Repair' started by Camden, Nov 2, 2007.

1. Camden

Camden PlowSite Fanatic

Do you typically have to realign your plow's headlights after Timbrens have been installed? Mine seem to be off a little but I can't say for sure since I haven't used my plow since last March.
  2. 06HD BOSS

06HD BOSS 2000 Club Member

Mine were fine. I dont see why they should affect the light positioning. All your doing is stiffening your front end. Even if the timbrens raise the front a little bit, i dont know if it would be enough to notice with the lights. :confused:
  3. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

Sometimes yes, it just depends on how much or if they raise the truck..
  4. bribrius

bribrius PlowSite.com Addict

my lights weren't aligned right before the timbrens so i guess i woulnt notice the difference anyway.
  5. mnormington

mnormington Senior Member

I can see where you might have to. Now instead of my front end dropping 2" it only drops 5/8" and the rear end comes up 1/2" so it's a lot different angle.