1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

After the storm pics

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by D DeSantis, Jan 30, 2009.

1. D DeSantis

D DeSantis Member

Took some pics of the ford and a couple of my street after the big storm we got hope you enjoy.

Picture 001a.jpg

Picture 002a.jpg

Picture 003a.jpg

Picture 004a.jpg

Picture 005a.jpg
    Last edited: Jan 30, 2009
  2. D DeSantis

D DeSantis Member

some more....

Picture 006a.jpg

Picture 007a.jpg

Picture 008a.jpg

Picture 009a.jpg

Picture 010a.jpg
  3. CityGuy

CityGuy PlowSite Fanatic

Is that an under hood Fisher plow?
  4. D DeSantis

D DeSantis Member

yes sir it is....also the plow is moving a bit slow and it goes down a little while i'm driving anyone have any ideas as to what the problem could be???
    Last edited: Jan 30, 2009
  5. CityGuy

CityGuy PlowSite Fanatic

I don't know much about the fisher underhoods. But you might look at the fisher site and there should be a link in there for product support and trouble shooting.
  6. BillyRgn

BillyRgn Senior Member

whats up with the chain hook up on the triangle, you didn't like the single chain ? also did you extend the height of that plow ?
  7. D DeSantis

D DeSantis Member

I think the double chains look cool! I bought the truck with the plow and all about 3 years ago it already had that piece of steel on to extend the height looks to be homemade works great though!
  8. Supper Grassy

Supper Grassy Senior Member

Awsome pics

truck looks good
  9. D DeSantis

D DeSantis Member

Some pics of the city workers clearing snow, they went on break so I went over to snap some pics and my gmc....

Picture 012.jpg

Picture 015.jpg

Picture 016.jpg

Picture 017.jpg

Picture 018.jpg
  10. D DeSantis

D DeSantis Member

I went a little pic crazy today lol!

Picture 019.jpg

Picture 020.jpg

Picture 021.jpg
  11. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

That snowblower is a BEAST!!!! ive always wanted to drive one of those bombardiers too!
  12. cet

cet PlowSite Fanatic

Great Pics.

It must be nice to have endless amounts of money like the cities.
  13. Ramairfreak98ss

Ramairfreak98ss PlowSite.com Addict

cool stuff

so an underhood pumped plow like that fisher.. how do you unhook it? you need to remove each hydraulic line? im guessing it wont come off and on fast like a boss or western or something right? Where under the hood do the pump and all go?
  14. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

great pics
  15. D DeSantis

D DeSantis Member

Ya its a bit of a pain to hook it up unhook it, when we picked up the new xblade for the other truck it was like wow what have i been missing lol! but it hasn't needed any service since I bought it 3 years ago....the pump is under the hood I usually cut the belt in the summer so it isn't always running.
  16. KL&M Snow Div.

KL&M Snow Div. PlowSite.com Addict

Everything looks good. I like both of your trucks too. Specially the Ford, what year is it?
  17. D DeSantis

D DeSantis Member

Thanks man its a 97 and aside from the 1000$ it seems to need every year to get it ready for the winter its an amazing truck all it needs is a dump insert and some back up lights and I'm set!! Can you guys tell I'm bored lol I've been on this site like all day killing time before I have to go do some touch ups tonight!

18. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

EaTmYtAiLpIpEs 2000 Club Member

nice to know they are doing snow removal where you are located. my street is getting choked up because there is no where to put the snow. nice ford tho.