1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

after market mirrors

Discussion in 'Chevy Trucks' started by wirenut, Mar 6, 2009.

1. wirenut

wirenut Senior Member
    from nh

i got a price from gm :dizzy:
    any one used a after market heated,power fold,blinker auto dim
    ect mirror ? are they any good?

thanks

2. Schwinn68

Schwinn68 Senior Member

yes, the quality is good on the Kool Vue mirrors. you can get a set for 261 shipped. they are power and heated but no turn signal. I did find some that had a turn signal in the outside edge for 320 shipped. I know of a few people that have the non signal mirrors and love them. I plan on getting a set soon.

3. highlander316

highlander316 Senior Member

i bought the power, heated, turn signal's for mine (even though I can't use them, cuz my truck manual options, only thing that could get ordered at the time). I think they were $150-175 a piece, Kool Vue's.

4. mayhem

mayhem PlowSite.com Addict
    from Peru MA

Sift through searching the Chevy forum here, there was a guy a few months back that replaced his mirrors wiht ones from an aftermarket place...if I recall correctyl he liked them and they were very reasonable. You may not have an inespensive option with the power fold, but its worth a shot.