1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

after market front fenders,kubota

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment' started by kennyh, Jan 10, 2016.

1. kennyh

kennyh Junior Member

Been looking for a set of fenders for the m9540.wonder if anyone has ever seen after market .Kubota has a crazy price of 1200.a set. I see in Canada they are required for road. Any info ? Thanks

2. Mr.Markus

Mr.Markus PlowSite Fanatic

A good dealer will include them when you buy the tractor by asking questions like how are you using it?
    Even on my little L 5740 they list at $600Cdn/set.

3. kennyh

kennyh Junior Member

the dealer I have is a very good dealer.didn't need the fenders when we purchased the tractor in 2013

4. subydude

subydude Junior Member
    from RI

I recently just saw a thread on here about a home made set for wayyyy cheaper than your dealer. Its an older thread so google "plastic window well covers fender" and about the third or fourth one down will be plow site. Pretty awesome idea and i actually just bought a pair to put on my f350 flatbed

5. kennyh

kennyh Junior Member

Thanks subydude going to start tomorrow on the project

6. subydude

subydude Junior Member
    from RI

No problem. Post up some pictures when your done. Im curious to see how it comes out. I will do the same if i can figure out how to post pictures

7. Hysert

Hysert PlowSite.com Addict

As for a home made option, I've used 36inch plastic colvert joiners for our old dually! They come in other sizes and are corigated