1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

affordable tires

Discussion in 'ATV / UTV Snow Removal' started by IPLOWSNO, Jan 4, 2011.

IPLOWSNO PlowSite.com Addict

hey guys ,

any one have a link to a place with affordable tires? my stockers suck and my mud tires have more holes than i can plug or want to plug,

i rarely ride it anymore for fun so i am thinking just a good tread pattern, any help boys will be appreciated,

thanks in advance
  2. Reb

Reb Senior Member
    from Wyoming

This is where I order my tires from but I'm not sure how the prices will compare to dealers in your area.

A few weeks ago I picked up a set of 4 of the Mud Gear tires for my Traxtor, about $270 delivered.
  3. irv

irv Senior Member

4wheelonline.com or discounttiredirect.com
    dtd has excellent customer service
    [zack-800-589-6789 ext51875]
    specialize in gbc tires
    Last edited: Jan 4, 2011

thanks guys , i will check them out
  5. sublime68charge

sublime68charge PlowSite.com Addict

don't know where the cheapest tires are but from what I have read the Bighorn's are a great all around tire for Mud and Snow and good grip but thoose wont be cheap so probaly not much help.

what are you running for Mud tires now?

yea those would be cool but not really affordable for as much as i ride it anymore, i think a buddy gave me a price of 5 bills, not really feeling that i have to pay for obamas hawaiin vacation, can't have him stressing now can we.

i have itp mudlites but theyre old and worn and full of holes. i used it to clean up debris at work one day,won't do that again haha

snowing good right now, drove the kids car home into it and it was awesome, very cool little puddle jumper
  7. Dave T

Dave T Senior Member
    from NE PA

Kenda BearClaws...

Excellent tire, and one of the least expensive out there.

Ya never know who is going to have the best price. Sometimes Discount Tire, sometimes RMATV, sometimes ATV Outfitters, sometimes EBAY... you really have to shop around.

thanks dave i will check them out
  9. 90w250mm

90w250mm Member
    from indiana

gbc dirt tamers, you can order direct less than $400 shipped for my rhino 26" and same sizes for a buddies teryx, and they have fast shipping. I am actually wanting to say they were like $360

any pics?????????????
  11. irv

irv Senior Member

lots of pics on their websites--irv
  12. BlueRam2500

BlueRam2500 Senior Member

www.mud-throwers.com Ordered a set of 27" ITP 589 M/S on black ITP Delta wheels for $640 shipped and got them within 2 days. I highly recommend that site.

i have custom rims already, but that site is cool and the prices are decent also

thanks for posting up the link , you guys should check it out the rims have come along way since i got them.
  14. irv

irv Senior Member

check out the 2 i gave you. they may have lower prices and free shipping.
    i talked to zack at discount tire direct and he quoted me lower prices
    than were listed. 4wheel had the best prices i had seen on itp and
  15. jmbones

jmbones Senior Member
    from NE PA

I think discount tire always does the free shipping and they will also price match if you contact them... (at least they do for me with auto tires)
  16. Kenkreger

Kenkreger Member

www.Rockymountainatv.com has great prices on Carlisle (made in usa) and they ship free if over $100 order. They came very fast.