1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Affordable Insurance in KY

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by 98Chevy2500, Dec 10, 2005.

1. 98Chevy2500

98Chevy2500 Senior Member

Hi Guys,

New to site, hope you can helpme out!

I currently run a construction business and am adding snowplowing for the slow days. Just got new Blizzard 760 and Sno-Way spreader.

Already carry commercial vehicle on both trucks. Called insurance agent and they say general liability will cost $1200- 1500 for one truck and plow, residential and commercial. Is that reasonable? If not, is there anybody in
    Northern Kentucky/ Greater Cincinnati area who can help me out?

Thanks in advance

2. bcflawn

bcflawn Junior Member
    from Ohio

I use Ingram Insurance out of Fairfield, Ohio. They have cut me a pretty good deal, I got 1 mil. liability think it costs me about 450 a yr.

3. 98Chevy2500

Thanks bcflawn! I will try them on monday.

4. Rgory

Rgory Member

Hey 98 chevy,

Do you think they would insure someone in Illinois? and is 450 in addition to the commercial coverage you allready carry for your vehichle? I am lost in this insurance may-lay and want to get to work BAD.

Thanks,

Ryan

5. 98Chevy2500

Hey Rgory,

First, yes, the business liability ins will be in addition to your commercial vehicle ins.

Second, I haven't called for myself yet, but here is there number if
    you want to ask them about yourself in Illinois.

Ingram Insurance Agency 513-867-1047

Let me know what they say!

6. 98Chevy2500

Thanks bcflawn!

Ingram cut me a great deal!