1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Aerians PRO

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by ducaticorse, Nov 22, 2013.

1. ducaticorse

ducaticorse PlowSite.com Addict
    from we

Hi guys,

I have zero experience with these machines, having used strictly Honda blowers so far. I do not have the model number, but it is supposedly the biggest top line machine they produce. It is being offered to me by a customer that I manage several properties for, and could be perfect on a particular property that I manage for another company.

Basically, I want to know how these things hold up, and compare to the Honda units. I can get it cheap relatively speaking compared to what he paid for it two years ago, and it has only been run twice.

Thanks all.
  2. leolkfrm

leolkfrm PlowSite.com Addict

I prefer ariens...have 5 of them...newest is 15yrs old!...start after 2 pulls and run like a bear
  3. ducaticorse

ducaticorse PlowSite.com Addict
    from we

I don't know specs yet, but it seems as everything now adays is made in china. 15 yrs ago they may have been a better product. I dunno, I'm gonna go look at it today.
  4. Buswell Forest

Buswell Forest PlowSite.com Addict
    from NH

I want the hydro-pro tracked machine...what a machine.

Be wary of the chute turning mechanism...the gear in the little black housing...I used an Ariens with that gizmo messed up, and let me tell you...misery. Just be certain it functions right, and do not allow it to rattle apart. Don't know how the one I used got like that, but I suspect it was simply poor owner maintenance.