1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

aem headlights

Discussion in 'Truck & Equipment Repair' started by oakvillerex, Nov 20, 2006.

1. oakvillerex

oakvillerex Member

First off I would like to start out by saying hi to everyone on the site. My name is Jeff and I have been plowing for 2 years now.

But enough about me I have a serious question. 2001 K2500HD 6.0L. I have installed a meyers 8ft. poly blade and it came with an AEM head light adapter harness the problem that I am having is that the truck has no low beams now after wiring everything up. No low beams on the truck or the light hoop(plow lamps). If anyone has experienced this or knows what i am doing wrong or what I should do to fix this problem it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
    Jeff

2. oakvillerex

oakvillerex Member

nobody has had this problem?

3. MickiRig1

MickiRig1 PlowSite Veteran

Make sure you have the right adapter. They should be listed somewhere on a web site.
    It could be a bad adapter too.

4. oakvillerex

oakvillerex Member

got it fungered out i plugged the adapter in upside down (well rightside up but it is supposed to be plugged in upside down) thanks MickiRig1