1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by HOLLYWOOD, Nov 24, 2003.

HOLLYWOOD Member

I have had a year to year snow contract for a this doctors office for the past 3 years. For many reasons I don't want it any more, and know one I know dose either. So I didn't send a new contract. My question is this, do I give them a courtesy call and tell them they need to find someone else or not

CARDOCTOR PlowSite.com Addict

i would give him a call or send a letter
    not worth getting a little bad press for leaving him hang
    plus you dont want him calling your house in the middle of the night .
  3. The Boss

The Boss 2000 Club Member

I had a couple of accounts that I dropped this year because they just weren't worth it and the customers were *&#holes. I sent them both letters in July telling them that due to rising costs for maintaining equipment and inflation, the cost will be double per push this year, please let me know if you agree to these costs or sign and decline.

I got rid of both of them no problem.:)
  4. meyer22288

meyer22288 Senior Member

yea i think calling them and telling them that you will not be able to plow for them this year is the right thing to do.

HOLLYWOOD Member

Thanks guys . I gave them a call today.