1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

advice on md75 application

Discussion in 'SnowDogg Snow Plows' started by buckwheat_la, Jan 3, 2010.

1. buckwheat_la

buckwheat_la 2000 Club Member

so after being a member on this site, i think i have decided to add a couple of plows to my list of eqipment, they would be used as back up to my skidsteers and loader, if one of them breaks down, and the odd residential drifts (instead of getting the skidsteers over there). been looking at the md75, i realize this isn't a commercial plow, but i honestly don't think it will be used too much as around here people would rather see skidsteers then truck plows. any advice, would really like to hear from the snow dogg rep too.

2. smoorman

smoorman Sponsor

It's a "light duty" commercial plow. To me that means a guy doing a bunch of driveways, or a couple of gas station parking lots.

Stay away from plowing Walmart and you should be OK. To me its all about how much speed you get up to before you slam into the stack...

I think a lot of guys are using it for clean up (in conjunction with their bigger EX type plows).

3. buckwheat_la

buckwheat_la 2000 Club Member

awesome, that is what i was kind of seeing from other posts, i think i am going to go ahead and buy a couple, cheers. (looking forward to hearing more feedback)

4. Dockboy19

Dockboy19 Junior Member

I use the MD75 for driveways and i have one storage unit lot. I could not be happier with the plow!